There are many ways for people to reach their financial goals. One of the ways that has passed the test of time is saving money over an extended time period using investing as the method to reach their financial goals. The financial world has always embraced the idea of investing money to make money. However, the idea of saving money over an extended time period to reach financial goals is not the preferred way that many companies in the financial industry approach investing.
For many financial companies, the goal is to help its investors, but the timeline is typically shorter. The goal is to help investors make money quickly on significant investments, which will increase investment earnings for the investors as well as the financial companies. This is one of the reasons why financial companies tend to focus on what are called accredited investors, which are investors who have over a million dollar net worth and earn over $200,000 a year.
Accredited investors are usually the type of investors who have the available money to invest in investment deals that can bring significant financial returns over a short time period. The type of investor who typically wants to invest money over an extended time period is called a non-accredited investor. The primary reason this type of investor wants to invest over an extended time period is because this type of investor usually does not have the money available to make large investments at any given time.
The financial industry has focused and continues to focus on accredited investors. However, accredited investors only make up around 1% of the overall investor population. The remaining 99% are considered non-accredited investors. Although the percentage of accredited investors is small, the vast majority of investment money is earned through investments made by accredited investors.
In recent years, there has been a move by some financial companies to broaden the scope of investors that are looked at for potential investments. The additional investors that some companies are starting to look at are non-accredited investors. One of the financial companies that is bringing non-accredited investors into the investment main stream is Forefront Capital.
The CEO of Forefront Capital is Brad Reifler. A well known and respected executive in the financial industry, Brad Reifler understands the power of investing. Brad Reifler through his corporation has developed investments that non-accredited investors can invest in over an extended time period. With the ability to make smaller investments over an extended time period, numerous non-accredited investors have been able to invest in top level investments developed by Brad Reifler.